Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Rich and Famous

Last Saturday, I attended one of my classmate's Raya open house and it was a glimpse into the life of the rich and famous. I've attended her open house before last year but it was nothing like this year's. Not that it wasn't as glamorous and all but because I practically came at the ending, I missed seeing everyone that was there.

This time, I managed to see our prime minister, deputy minister and all other ministers and other "orang-orang besar"(big shots). Wanna know whose this classmate of mine? Haha too bad, her name would not be mentioned, for safety purposes, less you reading this might go assassinate her wtf...

Brought camera along but, battery died after the second picture! So these are some pictures stolen from the host of the day. Not much though as she had to run around the whole time greeting people.


The view from her room


The PM's entourage


The amazing amzing lamb! "Lambolicious" as Calvin calls it.


Having some serious conversation bout' something. And Gaya if you're reading this, we were not bitching bout' you-La...


Interviewing the host.. Was recording my documentary on the subject of open houses too.


The only "group pic" I have, YeeLin, me and MJ


Some random shot.. "Smell my ass", I say. YeeLin replies,"Shit stinks!"*covers nose** HAHAHA

____________________________________________________________________

I also realized that I have forgot to post up my favorite pic from the last PD trip!


My hair looks nice! I think-La =D. Shawn and Andy looks good too, seriously! LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha nobody scream "oi! bodowi!" meh

eStee Louder said...

HAHAHAHA when we saw najib we wanted to say oi! mana altantuya actually.. then we remembered something called ISA LOL