Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Raya Special Pt.2

As mentioned in my earlier post, I went on 3 different trips during the last Raya holidays. The first was to PD, and the second was to this place call the "Chiling Waterfalls". Where is it ar? HAHA i don't really know.

Was brought there by a friend. I know it's some where north of selangor on the way to Fraser's hill.. Have to cross this steel bridge thing on the way to Fraser's and they will be a sign saying "Sg.Chiling"! Ok, I know my info is pointless.=___=' Oh! there's also this hugeeeeeeeeeeee water dam(empangan) on the way there where we stopped for toilet break. I also don't know whats the dam's name LOL.


Anyway it was a last minute kinda thing where my friend only asked me a day before, and she well.. how should I put it.. urm, forgot to mention to me the part where we had to HIKE FOR AN HOUR and CROSS 6 RIVERS! That is to reach the waterfall. And HIKE ANOTHER 1 HOUR and CROSS 6 RIVERS AGAIN to go back down!!!!!!! %$#@^&%


But still, I enjoyed it. SERIOUSLY! And it's so far my greatest achievement ever alright. Ok, besides not eating the chicken skin from the chicken rice that I had today.. which I wasn't even suppose to have. 2 x =__=' Stupid slimming course.


Ok, back to the waterfall trip.. My friend's very smart cousin also had intended to have a BBQ up at the waterfallls and so they went to buy all the food stuff, bbq pits and ya da ya da....... On that day.... He fell sick! So sick that he couldn't join us. And the remaining of us, me, my girlfriend, girlfriend's girlfriend and only 1 poor guy had to carry all those stuff up by ourselves!

And reminder we had to hike for an hour and cross 6 rivers x 2 times alright! And I've never even hiked what more cross 6 freaking strong current rivers! And with carrying plastic bags of food!

The so-called "entrance"

This is the REAL entrance.

From the so-called entrance to the real entrance already took us like 15-20 mins of walking and it's not part of the hour hike yet ok!

The map of the entire area

The trail that got me scrathches everywhere! like after "sm" only wtf


Also trails that we had to pass


Taking a break. Me, Mel and.......... OMG I actually forgot his name! =___='

And finally after the hike!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Please tell me it's worth the hike! Even if it's not don't tell me.

My friend, Mel, has been here for like 5 times and to her, it feels like heaven. Coz' if you look at the picture, you'll see there's a light, like a light from above coming down on earth LOL.. I know all light comes form the sky-La but you see this light.. It's nice-La!


Me, forgot what's his name and Mel


Shanna whom I think looks like Jess's sis, me and Mel


The self made BBQ pit HAHAHA!

Special thanks to this particular guy... forgot what's his name too... whom we met at the waterfalls, who helped us start the fire, whom was a former king scout from sri permata school or something like that.. Back in the 90's he said so urm.. he's bout??? but still kinda hot LOL =D


The results!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg syoknyer!!!

"like a light from above coming down on earth" hahahahhaa,actually i would have same thing. LOL
Bring everyone there!

jessieloi said...

hahahahah you forgot the guy's name hahahahaha

Mandy g. said...

i went and hike there before as well!!!...