Friday, October 17, 2008

Raya Special Pt.3

The last installment to my Raya holidays was to this wholesale centre place at Nilai 3. It's at urm, Nilai..? =D Turned out to be quite an interesting place.


Nilai 3 Wholesale Centre


Look! A "PSP" for 23 bucks! There were manyyyy toy shops around.


Jukebox! Where can you find this anymore??


Cute ain't it?? I don't mean me, I mean the swings as seats.. It was at marrybrowns.


Shuddap! I know I have huge thighs. And that's why I'm going for slimming-La!


Wee! I'm Ultrawoman!!!


The Boyfriend with a HUGE banana! was so close to buying it.






And some where out in the park there were dinosaurs!!!!


Saw this on the way out.
"Promosi Kasut Berjenama" (Branded shoes promotion) and one of the featured brand was Pepsi! LOL. And my friend was telling me that she have seen shoes brand "pepsi" before. HAHA. Does it taste like pepsi when you lick the soles? =___='
____________________________________________________________________

Went for a casting last week at the Wisma KRU for a music video.






Lea and I.

The end of my holidays and the beginning of exams..sigh.


No comments: