Saturday, October 11, 2008

Flaming Birthday

I had my first Flaming Lamborghini! Weee!!!

Thanks guys for the wonderful night out/belated birthday celebration.. Mwacks Hugs!!!

Nothing big, just a night out at the De' Canter Bar at Hartamas with a few of my friends AND
my very cute lecturer(now friend) HAHA.. Went there with a bunch of already high almost tipsy guy friends who already had drank at the said cute lecturer's place earlier. No idea why they still wanted to go to the bar and drink again but anyhow it was fun seeing some of them getting drunk. And drinking with a former lecturer was indeed interesting. LOL.



The lecturer and YiHaur drinking.. urm.. milk before going in the bar HAHAHA!!!



My first Flaming! Cannot see the flames-La!


The Pina Colada that had lotsa coconut milk in it




The alcohol and ciggarettes = alcoholettes?



Me with YiHaur, the guys that always always look prettier than me in pictures!



Calvin and I



Nicholas, the self proclaimed "Golden Brown British" and me with the "not good" side of my face.




Before



Drinking



After

This the man, Syaz that had one too many drinks. Sorry Syaz.. Haha.



Thanks Guys!!!


2 comments:

jessieloi said...

your lecturer soooo cool wan ah!

my lecturer only bothers about her rolex watch yada yada

eStee Louder said...

jess: haha ya he's darn cool.. now la.. last time i didnt like him wan. very stucked up wan LOL i hope he doesnt finds this blog.

cute also rite HAHA!