Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Broken "TwenTeen" Birthday

Happy Birthday To Me,
Happy birthday To Me,
Happy Birthday To Estee Louder!
Happy Birthday To Me!!!


I'm officially not a teenager anymore as of today, but still not accepting that fact, I shall call myself a "TwenTeen".. =D

But looking on the bright side, I'm officially legal to enter whatever clubs that still checks my ID... in just another year time..wtf

As you all might wonder what does it mean by "the broken twenteen birthday," I shall take the time to explain it in detail now..

I'm having a broken birthday coz' the boyfriend and I are both BROKE as hell.. LOL

With only 20++ each, we went through every possibility on how we could celebrate my b'day.. Ideas from a night picnic at Bukit Jalil or the Ampang Hill to Hot dog Dinner at IKEA(RM2 hot dogs which are superbly delicious, to me-la), we finally ended up having Yuen's Steamboat Buffet at Sunway which left us 0.0567 sens in our pockets now.. =P

Ok, now some little mushy-ness for the boyfriend.. =)

"Babe, although this may not be the most faboulous b'day dinner we've ever had, I would not have wished for it to be otherwise. Situations like this makes me realize it's not about the materials that would make one happy, but rather the happiness and joy of being with our loved ones. Eventhough I may be quite demanding and materialistic and "high maintainence" as some would call me, I have not the slightest pang of sadness about the situation. I know what You've done for me and Always Always Will.. And that is why I love you.."

But then if any of you out there would like to treat me to a nice nice meal.. I won't decline though.. LOL!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank u for everything babe....i appreciate every single moment being with u....i love u with all my heart and soul....sorry for a broken twenteen birthday celebration....i will make it up to u later....love u...

lotsa lurf,
ur BF!!

AaronxLee said...

Awww. so sweet post. =(
*touched* Dah nak nangis nie.. ='(
Adrian is so emolicious. xD
i love u babe.. =) yadaa yadaa.

emo emo tu simpan la kat bilik. =)
hahahhaa..

anyways! happy birthday. and yeah.. there is almost no gurls outside like this. Dont care about a simple dinner or whatever. fcuked up.

they want it grand!! OMG! ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! BIG PARTY!! fcuking lame. -.-''

I'll slap them with a big smelly tuna fish. MSN STYLE =)

Happy Birthday again konok~

Suet Li said...

happy bday again!!!!!!!!

why aaron calls himself mr awesome WTF

rachie said...

aron wtf seriously.

OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTHER!
wishing u a very grand one this year. and i know sarah and i will def blanja u makan..if she was here la.

we postpone k!

jessieloi said...

oooh i'll be twenty-one is 6 months. hahaha.

anyway happy birthday!

min. said...

Heyy, happy birthday. (: We only met once that night. Didnt really know you that time. But still, Happy Birthday! (: I hope you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

i'll be 21 soon omg!!! EstherGemok just turned 20. LOL we are legal Loi! wtf wtf

eStee Louder said...

suet: coz he thinks he's awesome wtf..LOL

rachel: haha im waiting!!!

jess: haha u woe me dinner 2.. ta pao me bak asam laksa frm penang!

min: hey thanks!! i tried bt cant seem to recall where ive met u la.. haha where we've met ya? which night? sorry pai seh

kai: AKU X LA GEMOK SGT.. sob sob
I LOVE HANNAH OMG HANNAH I LOVE U HAHAHA

AaronxLee said...

Lol. Caz I am? =)

min. said...

that night with jeremy at Kayu around aman suria with chee siang all. haha. (: We didnt talk. LOL.

eStee Louder said...

min: ohhh yeah i remember now! coz i went to ur blog n u looked so diff! haha

min. said...

hahaa! Yes, I know i look worst. ==" haha! Btw again, nice to meet you! ;D I'll link you in my blog kay? I'm lazy going to other ppl's blog finding for you. Sorry. ;D