Sunday, October 12, 2008

Raya Special Pt.1

Finally, my laptop is alive again! Long story short, my lappy crashed.. but revived again. Was told that I was an unlucky victim of the "black screen" operation by Microsoft. Go google it.

Urm yea.. for not using licensed microsoft.. *blushes** expensive alright!

Anyhow, I shall now be able to upload pics of my trips during the week of Raya holidays.

Destination #1
Port Dickson


Went to PD with the U8 gang.. Stayed at the Sunshine Apartment that belonged to our Daniel ding dong bell.. =) Nothing much happened.. just the usual drinking session. And Indeed Sarah is still our reigning Drinking Queen as Clem calls her to be.


With only one bottle of this darn good whisky called "Otard" or something brought by Andy, it sure wasn't enough to get all of us drunken as what the initial plan was. So in the middle of the night, in the very desserted PD town that only had TWO 24-hour store, 7-eleven, we searched high and low for a place that we could buy some more alcohol. Such alcoholics we are indeed.

After have had 2 near accident incidents, we decided to just head back home and to our utter delightness, we found out that Shawn's uncle had agreed to sell his bottle of V.S.O.P to us!!! Yippe Hurray! =D

And thanks to this drinking game "007", I was totally out by like 2-ish am, while the rest stayed up till bout 5am. Tried to make myself puke but couldn't! Felt so terrible just headed to bed.. with Clem and urm.. found myself awake beside Kai tzin HAHA.. nothing happened alright.. or so i think. Well, even if I wanted, they wouldn't LOL.

And Oh, Shawn was being so darn lucky that he found a RM50 note at the beach!!!

Sarah and I



Camwhoring on the way.. as usual... =)

On The Beach


Daniel and I


Luckily they both don't have girlfriends or I'm doomed?



Shawn and I

The Girls



The Guys



The Girls and A Guy!




Emo-ing.. I look like I was topless..=/



Urm.. no caption for this Haha

The wannabe cool ones? Note that I wasn't in the pic hehe



Trying to drag Sarah into the sea




Our all-the-time emo Ding dong bell =)



The RM50 Shawn found!


Beach model wannabe #1


Beach model wannabe #2



Beach model wannabe #3


Andy forced to posed with me =P


Multiple function bikini wtf!


Our signature leg pose on the beach!


Something that I drew for the boyfriend



Mak Cik Shawn Haha

At Night





Had hot yummy steamboat for dinner, supper and breakfast the next morning!

During the drinking session, I suggested that we have a "pose with the bottles" competition and the contestants were......


Poser #1


Poser #2


Poser #3

Poser #4


Poser #5


Emo-ness


High-ness


Drunken-ness



And lastly, a group picture from Clem!

5 comments:

jessieloi said...

what is that on shawn's head! esther is it a piece of your clothing?!?!

eStee Louder said...

jess: hahahaha yes it is!!! its my spaghettin! how'd u guessed it la LOL

Anonymous said...

I <3 A on the sand.. is it for Andy ahahahhahaha horyortatayor

jessieloi said...

i thought so! i think i utd you all too much ahahha!

Suet Li said...

WHY SHAWN SO LUCKY FOUND RM50!!!!!!!!