Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Very Happy Me...

It has been ages ever since we had a date such as yesterdays. Being together for almost 5 years and seeing each other practically every single day have made us into quite a 'cincai' couple. As in we wouldn't mind going out for a meal in the nearest coffee shop or mamak in our pyjamas wtf.. Point is I have in fact missed the times of our early courting days where we would dress up to the nines just for a walk at the neighbouring park lol..=) And so we finally had a decent date yesterday at the Fu-Rin japanese buffet at Holiday Inn Glenmarie being nicely dressed!



On the way

Upon reaching there I was so eager to get started on the food but the boyfriend was apparently busy with his phone that I had to wait for a while… and to which I am still wondering what and with whom he was messaging with..hmmm..



But worries aside, I was soon A Very Happy Me!


I like to eat!


with a very happy man too.. or so i thought considering the fact that he has been here numerous of times..


After a while(2 hours later)...


I was so full!!!


But he... was still eating so intensely!!!


Oh btw half way through the meal........He Proposed!!!












with a 4 carat diamond ring california roll........


Anyway after the very nice meal and before leaving, I quickly headed to the ladies for a very important business... Camwhoring in the toilet is a must for me..=p





Later, we picked Aaron, Ben and Josh for supper. No, we did not eat again!


Look at Ben's reaction..Hilarious lol!!!



A very happy me



And a sleepy me...


And so there ends our very perfect date... Love you baby... XOXOXO!


6 comments:

jessieloi said...

ESTHER!

WELCOME FELLOW BLOGGER wtf

~may~ said...

haha..i wan to display my name here oso...wthhhh...

Suet Li said...

ESTHER HAS A BLOG HAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHA

Anonymous said...

the world doesnt need to know more about uexkl!!

~may~ said...

haha...not bad wor...so fast everyone in our gang know d...

esther!!! more pics n updates k =)

eStee Louder said...

everyone: yeah i know damn surprising i got blog right but then i thought if im gonna leave next year i should start blogging..lol
and its not easy ok..for me la..comp illiterate wan..

heng: whats uexkl la!!!