Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dance Fever

Dancing! It has always been my secret.. urm i guess it's not so secretive anymore now.. to be a professional dancer.. =) I just love to dance.. not that I'm very good at it but I just like the feeling of shaking off everything and just flowing with the rythm of music..

Watching back old dance videos that I've performed back in high school, feelings of happiness, sadness and well disappointment flooded over me.. Happy in a way that I laughed like a mad cow looking back at the videos.. videos of the old era dances such as the classic "Para Para Sakura", from a famous chinese movie back in the days.. and how I missed steps and all.. =D.. Sad and disappointed at the same time because of how I never had the chance to really take dance classes and have much opportunities to perform.. I remember my mother telling me last time how cruel this particular ballet school was to me when I was younger.. My mother had wanted to enroll me into this ballet school and was rejected with the reason that I was "overweight"! Sad right.. =(

Oh well.. I then grew up learning how to dance by locking myself up in the room, playing music video's by popular artist such as my favorite group Spice Girls and Britney Spears! Oh, how I would buy all the pirated MTV CD's, playing it over and over again, copying the dance steps. Then in high school, there were only the few occasions where I had the chance to group up with some of my friends to perform. Ok, enough of all this emotional talk.. well it is for me la..... I'M FINALLY GOING FOR A REAL REAL DANCE CLASS!!! Ok, even though it may only be for a month, but at least I'll get to be in a real dance class instead of learning steps from MTV's? =/


Yeah!! Going to California Fitness!

Just coz' I bought this coupon thingy for only RM30 and I'll get to go for a month free! Worth it right.. Never wanted to join this gyms for real coz' I know I won't be there on a regular basis..

So yeah will be joining the dance classes there.. I have already went to the website, read up on each classes descriptions and even print out the schedules.. LOL!

Last week, during our very long break at college,we decided to try out this new cafe called the "Kinabalu".. Supposed to be serving Sabahan cuisine but went there, and was not exactly impressed by not only the extremely high pricing but also the quality.. The cheapest that was on the menu, besides toast bread, were nasi lemak for like 7 bucks.. but sucked! Most ridiculous priced, a bowl of curry noodles for RM20!!!

Yi Haur with his very miserable toast bread haha!

Yi Haur trying some curry chicken.. a very historical moment for him as he doesn't take anything spicy.. except for pepper as he claims it to be not spicy but "warm" haha! Btw, the curry wasn't even spicy at all.. sweat..

My seriously tasteless yucky iced choc that cost me RM7.50! Could have gotten a starbucks with that amount.

And I spotted this.. Just wondering if the sentence is right.. or is it suppose to be "The Land Below The Wind very own products"? (referring to the coffee, tea and coco)

Yesterday was Gabriel's 21st and went to his house party.. I also successfuly refrained myself from drinking! Ok, I had like 2 glasses.. but thats it really!

I resisted THIS!

HAPPY 21st GABRIEL!!!

As Nicholas suggested, I should try some diff angles when taking pictures and so I tried taking a pic frontwards as opposed to my signature right angle pose..

And the result...........





I look like I badly need a nose job! My nostrills are H.U.G.E!!! Anybody wanna sponsor me the surgery??? =P

I guess I'll just stick to my right side.. =)

3 comments:

Suet Li said...

more pics of the black dress pls!!

jessieloi said...

why do you look so fair?!?

Anonymous said...

should add: "'s" before the phrase "very own produce". and yes "produce" is used correctly here - it can be a noun too.

sigh i want to go for dance classes too.. but lazy in the end as usual. >_>