Monday, September 8, 2008

Flavoured Soya

When classes officially resumed last week at Inti, I as usual, created my own schedule and only begin going to college today. And I mean to college..not to classes..=p Well if you're thinking bout what I did then.. I'll let the pictures tell..

#1
Lepaking!!! Doing nothing...


make-up make-up but didn't attend class...


yes she is malay if you're thinking but tak puasa! lol..

#2
Played Pool



the
very skilled boyfriend

#3

Attracting Public Attention


Playing dumb at petrol station..


Hahahaha!!!

#4
Shopping!


I'm telling ya that the pasar malam(night market) at SS2 is the best ever!
Coz I got this!!!





10 pairs of false eyelashes for RM8=RM 0.80/pair!!!

Btw have any of you tried this...?


"Red bean flavoured soya"

I would say whoever the creator of this drink flavor or whatever you name the person that creates a drink has a very unique taste bud combined with hell lot of creativity...

Happy Trying!



5 comments:

~may~ said...

haha...red bean soya???
sounds interesting...
but gua tak suka red bean la >.<

Anonymous said...

haha wtf weird combination, but since i like red bean i don't mind trying it out one day.

JELA said...

red bean soya one of the bestest drinks ever!

eStee Louder said...

May & Clem: I like red bean but the combination...urm.....

Vean: I KNOW! DARN CHEAP. I use to buy at Curve for 20 bucks! Go SS2 pasar malam. Got this stall sell everything from fake nails to fake eyelashes..

Angela: Seriously??

JELA said...

haha no la of course there are many other nice drinks out there. but yeah this is one of my favs =) it's in the market for quite some time already. it's not a new product.