Thursday, September 18, 2008

I HATE MYSELF...

You know why... coz i bought a pack of ciggs today!!! For you guys who don't know, I'm actually trying my hardest to quit and I have actually been clean for the past two weeks or so.. Hey it's a big achievement for someone who has been smoking since she was 15 ok! But.. I did it again today.. *sighs**

But! I'm blaming it on my stupid stupid stupid lecturer for this wtf.. Ok, I was just finding an excuse to comfort myself but yes she did contributed to this.

I just hate bitches like her that just loves to judge ppl(me) based on first impressions.. Situations like this happens all the time to me la but I am still very upset ok.. Lecturers and even teachers from my high school have always been looking down on me for being bimbotic and loud and vain and always MIA. I do admit I skip classes, talk loudly, act bimbotic and make up in class wtf... but so what! Does that give them the right to stereotype me as DUMB! I'm not trying to say and brag that I am the smartest and most intelectual woman on earth but at least I do get ok-good grades.. I do really!

Anyway here's wat happened today and always do...

Me:(walks in a little late to class..ok it was an hour late! traffic jam ok..)

Bitch:(Looks at me from head to toe)I think i told you before that it's ok to be half hour late not an hour ok.. Please behave yourself ar..

Bitch continues teaching bourt karma, dharma and dunno wat else la.. Me busy make up-ing.. In defense I was rushing ok!

Then she asked us to do some in class activity crap.. just find answers from the text book and fill in the blanks.

Me:Can we go once we finish?

Bitch:(Looks at me unbelievably)Why? You finish ar?

Me:Ya..why..

Bitch & whole class:(Giggles)So fast???

Me:YES

Bitch:(walks over to my sit, took my paper sheet and went through every single question)

Me:So, Can I go???

Bitch:(Gives me a wideeeee smile)Good..very good...(sarcastically ok!)

Me:BYE!

See!! So obvious right!

Again I'll say this again like I do everytime I'm given such stupid lecturers.. I WILL GET AN A FOR YOUR PAPER!

Haih..my blood pressure rising already just talking bout her.. talk bout something else.. oh.. I went for a drink with some college mates last sat night at this bar called De' Cantes in Hartamas.. At first, I was wondering why would my friends wanna come to this unknown bar but then when I got there, I knew why.. The prices were cheap! The cheapest I've been to la..

A jug of draft beer(Tiger)=RM 33

Cocktails/Mockatails=RM17-22

Tequila Shots=RM12

Heineken(Bottle)=RM12.50

Liquor bottles=RM230 (free mixers)

And another plus point.. The place was crowded with foreigners.. Cute ones..=D

Me, nicholas, simeon & his girl(fiance) =)

Iris, Yihhaur Lua, Syazwan & I

Helping syaz to down some cocktail.. he drank so much already!!!

Lastly, a red me.. haha nola actually too much blusher!! =D

3 comments:

Eri Peng said...

you can quit it~ :D

*mentally supports you~

Anonymous said...

no pics of aforementioned cute foreigners? D;

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

>.< slowly quit lo....