Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Randomness

The title says it all. What just happen was so totally random. I just got my tics to Melbourne for only RM443! Return! Like seriously!!!

Air Asia's
having this wild promotinon where they're giving away 500, 000 free seats to be given away! And again, like seriously!!! Haha I'm like so overly excited coz' it was such a random thing.

Clem just text me telling me about the promo and I just asked my aunty if she wanted to go anywhere and she was like, "Ok, anywhere you wanna go!" So I called Clem asking him if he wanted to go to Melbourne and then he said that he actually WOULD BE THERE! Apparently, he just had a talk with his mum, and she had said that she wanted him to continue on with his course there. So yay! The plan is that I would be going over there just in time for Christmas, with my aunty on a budget backpacking trip for two weeks!!! With Clem! =) =) =) =) =) =) =)

Ok, bye and goodnight! =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)

p/s: anybody else wanna join us???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HURRAY!!!!

i'm sooo sooo happy that you're coming :D:D:D

talk about totally random.. the both of us hahahahaha.

Suet Li said...

WHAT THE HELL THEN I COME BACK IN XMAS TO AN EMPTY SUBANG????????

Suet Li said...

eh and i loveeeeeeee your new hair wei!! damn nice!!!
and i miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuu