Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Curtin Miri, Sarawak

As many of you would know, I am in Miri now.. Yes that's in Sarawak! And I know it is indeed a curiosity to see how this !@#$%^ place looks now.. But overall it's not "that bad"-La... It was hard in the beginning. Or maybe still is but ya..

Well on the first day I got to campus, everybody was practically staring at me god knows why. According to one of my now good friend, he said I was "very unique" LMAO! Like I'm some exotic animal or something wtf..


View from the shuttle bus to campus. Ya like a safari...


Still looks like a safari to me.. where's the campus?


Getting into campus's grounds.


The first thing you see as you pass the security checkpoint and into campus.. the football field.


The Harry Perkins Lecture Theater.


Inside of the lecture theater.


The walkways/parks.


The General Purpose's building where classes are held.


The Library.

Main entrance of the library.


Overview of the whole library-nicest building in campus.


The student services office. Have to take queue number.


Walkway to the cafeteria.


Bus terminal.


The underground of the Harry Perkins Lecture Theater that is a ping pong court? And also the security's office.




The shuttle bus.

So yup, that's my uni.. for now.. I hope.. Oh well, that's another lot of story. Mwacks!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

your campus quite nice!! at least you have a campus life wtf

Anonymous said...

wei..damn nice la the campus....haih...when will i have an experience like u hav now...take mor pics bout the uni...like overall...dun close up...

sherry fct said...

wow...the campus is nice.I should go Sabah after my form 6 instead of staying in UTAR now.

Accyee said...

eh i found your blog. lol.

Anonymous said...

what does

"And I know it is indeed a curiosity to see how this !@#$%^ place looks now.. But overall it's not "that bad"-La" means ?


What does the impression of "Sarawak" gives to you to the extend that you're describing it like that? Seriously, you're giving the impression of an insult to sarawakians.

eStee Louder said...

clem: ya it's nice-la compared to subang campuses but i want subang back!

by: how to take overview la u think i gt super cun cam and gt mountain for me to stand meh????

sherry: hahaha ya its cool. oh u were suppose to go to unimas im guessing? =)

abby: yeah! haha

mr/ms anonymous: urm i'm sorry if i did insulted u or any sarawakians in any way but i didnt meant anything like tht.. i did say its not "tht bad" FYI. and u cant blame me for tht. it's my own opinion and you would not know how hard it is for us to settle in here. again, its nt a direct insult to you people. i just said the pla

Anonymous said...

hhhmmm...quite true also...hehehe..nvm then

Anonymous said...

eh ur campus damn chantik!! hahaha at least its all modern and stuff so u wont feel so ulu. think twilight and the funky house in the middle of the jungle wahhaha

Ning said...

i ter-found your blog muahahah =D

Anonymous said...

how was ur monthly living cost there?