Friday, February 27, 2009

Life in Miri - 1

Life here seriously ain't that bad at all. SERIOUSLY! Ya I know self comfort but really! The whole of the week I'm here, I actually feel as though I was or actually still am on a holiday. And ya, I've actually been doing alright.. socially.. not academically though. It's tough like hell here! Damn I miss INTI!

So these are pictures over the past week or so of what do we, the west side people do over here.. at night. And yeah, we west siders tend to stick and cling on to each other since the east siders are, well not to say not welcoming.. but just.. different? no offence!


we hang out at this "gazebo" place...


we go to the beach...


we play downloaded trial versions of games or watch russel peters over and over again...


we hang out outside our houses...


sing karaoke...


smoke...


drink huda beer... (locally brewed beer that taste like crap but is only RM2 so what the heck!)


and get bitten by blady mosquitoes all night long!!!

So how? wanna come to Miri LOL?

1 comment:

Suet Li said...

hahahha u make it sound like it's damn sien lor seriously! show more pics of your frenssss