Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Before I Left - Singletons Valentine

Last Sat, on Valentines, I sorta last minute planned a dinner, valentines dinner and invited all my single friends. Well, obviously the one's with dates wouldn't be able to make it anyhow right. Went to De Canter, again. Was browsing through my phone book inviting people when I realized that I only had two close girlfriends around, besides the U8 girl members-La. And they happened to be some what single. Sarah had left just before we went for dinner. Sent her off at KLIA, almost missing her by like 5-mins. Long story. Read Clem's.

The environment was good, food was good, music was good. Everyone loved the place. Everything was good to complete a valentines dinner. The only one un-single was Adrian and I basically. But in the end, everyone had a pleasant valentines instead of being stuck at home without dates. Right guys! Thanked me ya. And De Canter should start hiring me to be their advertiser.


Sending Sarah off.


Enjoying the food!


Urrr....


The only 3 girls.


It's not bout the quantity, it's the quality that matters.


I may have little, but true great friends.


Some future model kid.


Another urrr....


Graveyard.


Call pelangan ar moi..


Shit kene tangkap! HAHA


Kai and I.


Last but not least, our usual group picture. Minus Serina and Brenda, thats all thats left of the U8 gang.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is my photo with u??