Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My wish for you..

Last Sunday was my niece, Valeries's 3rd birthday. I was working and couldn't spend the day with her but sis brought her to 1u. Had lunch together during my hour break then they went off to watch Beverly Chihuahua while I had to continue working. =(

After work at 6, we headed down to SS2's Wong Kok Char Chan Teng where we had a small family dinner together with the boyfriend who joined us as well.


The birthday girl with her birthday outfit.


Some of the food out of the 11 dishes that we had!


The gigantic complimentary birthday milk tea!!!


Look how big it is compared to the normal size glasses!


Enjoying the food


Getting full


Very full!


Feeding Barbie?


The loveliest cake ever!


With the mummy, my sis


With the "Po po" #1, my 1st aunty


"Po po" #2, my 2nd aunty


With "yi yi" & "ko ko", Adrian & I.


Cutting the cake.. No!!!


Cut. =( After cutting only we realized that we should've cut the back first.


Kissing my boyfriend??? =)


Happy Birthday Val. My wish for you is that you will grow in the grace of the lord.


1 comment:

~may~ said...

eyy...she damn big d....compare to the last time i saw her in shawn's hse...

anyway...happy birthday to her too =P