Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Worse & The Best

Ello ppl!

I am soooooo tired and freakin pissed at the moment!

Ok, for those who don't know, I'm actually working in 1U for like this whole month. Yes, the whole whole month till New year's. Without any off day, except for Christmas's eve. And yes I'm workin also on Christmas and New year's coz got like triple pay.

Ok, lemme tell you guys why am I so freakin pissed now. I took the bus to and back from work today. Reached Kl sentral at bout 11 and had to interchange to another bus back home. So, wait-lor, wait, wait for the bus.. waited till I had a glimpse at the guy standing next to me punya watch and saw that it was almost 12AM! At that time, I still didn't give much thought bout what time was the last bus till I looked around and realize at the same time that it was 12AM and with only 2,3,4 ppl around me!

And also to those who knew bout the incident where I got lost at central market wayyyy back when I was in form3, this is wayyyyyyy scarier!!! Ok, in addition to the scary-ness, my phone was dead and I only had like less than 10 bucks which makes it impossible for me to get a cab driven by cut-throat blood sucker (cekik kerongkong dan darah) drivers!

Andddddd in addition to all that, here comes the worse. As I was standing at the bus stop, a guy, (race not to be mentioned less the ISA catches me lol) (clue:not my race and not of that that I can speak it's language so fluently and that leaves.....) walks pass me and said this exact words! "Malam malam pakai macam ini. BODOH" while oggling me WTF! And before you jump into conclussion what I was wearing, I WAS IN PANTS NOT VERY SHORT WITH A LONG, LOOSE, BIG, UGLY, SWEATER! If you think what I was wearing may lead to rape please do step up and I will be glad to debate with you on the link of a women's clothing and rape cases.

There, that is my worse experience so far. With buses. And I have to face it for another like 31-1=32 more days! So if any of you are in 1U or going there please pleaseeeee let me know so I can tumpang? =D

The Best now? Urm.. next entry la. Bye.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow scary shit. that guy oso bangang tul lol.

then how u get back home la?

eStee Louder said...

I KNOW! darn stupid really haih..

how ar? oh i missed out tht part..LOL

the bus finally came at 1230AM and the 4 ppl tht was there.. all was takin the same bus wan LOL.

Tzy Wen said...

good news is 31-1=30, not 32! :D

eStee Louder said...

oh my oh my! LOL yea it is 30 not 32!
thanks tzy wen! now its urm 28? 27? haha i dun wanna count dy.. lagi stress haha

Suet Li said...

poor thing!! why so stupid one haih. none of your colleague lives nearby ah

eStee Louder said...

suet!!! poor thing leh.. no.. none of my colleagues stayin near me.. and we got 2 shifts mornin n night.. so x sama timing wan go back.. but for the past days ok la going back gt ppl fetch me wan..=)