Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Twilight, I Like!

I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!

OMG i just cannot describe how much i liked it or loved it but i do!

The best part was, I actually watched it alone. Alone!

I've been dying to watch the movie ever since I saw the trailer and just fell in love with Edward Cullen, but the boyfriend didn't had time, all my friends watched it ya da ya da.. so yeah I went alone! But no regrets man. Not at all.

I went up to the cinema at 1u, where else can I be, and as any usual weekend, it was crowded with what else, couples.. Hmmm nvm, I told myself I can watch alone Lol. Then I went to the counter and told the guy-la "Twilight, 7pm". He then asked "Berapa?", I said "Satu.", he said "Satu???", I said "Kesian kan..hu hu" =__=''

So anyway the seats for that show was really selling out fast and when he showed me the seating, there were only 2 single seats available. 1 at like the third row from the back, but it was right in the middle, and another at a few rows lower, but was at the most side. I took the lower but at the side, thinking to myself, it will be kinda a sad case when others see me walking in alone and going out alone if I would have taken the middle one instead. =___=''

Then in the cinema, at the part where Bella was leaving her dad, I cried like hell. Ok, I cried throughout the entire show-La but that was the part where I kinda felt the most. Partly coz' it kinda relates to my relationship with my dad. Oh well. Oh! then when I cried, the guy beside me turned and looked at me sympathetically, maybe wondering "kesian, budak ni baru putus cinta kut.." haha. Oh the funniest part! When the show ended, the time the lights were turned on again, I turned and looked at the guy beside me and saw him wiping his face with his shirt LOL!

I left the show feeling utterly satisfied!



p/s- I wanna watch it again!!!

No comments: