Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jogoya

I guess I should be talking bout' my Merry Little Christmas, but since it wasn't merry for me, I shall skip it. Instead I shall talk about how disappointing Jogoya's buffet was.

Haven't been there but had always wanted to go. But since it was so expensive, I never did. Then bout' 2 weeks back, Wai Yan asked me if I wanted to go to Jogoya's with Yi Ching, who just got back from Aussie and Hwee as they were having their anniversary and ladies only had to pay 50% of the price. So why not?


while waiting

Everyone was so hungry that we took almost everything but was so dissapointed! The food was so not fresh. Sashimi's were cut not into slices but more like in chunks! The sushis were overloaded with rice! The service was bad! The dishes that we needed to pre order was expected to be hot but was cold! The unagi that took half an hour to arrive came in only two very miserable pieces!!! The mushroom soup taste like burnt rice and practically everything else was unsatisfactory-La to me, for a Starhill standard. But, we still ate for an entire hour though. Oh the only satisfying part that made me a happy girl that day was the buffet spread of Haagen Dazs ice creams!!! Strawberry sorbet and rum raisin became my main course.

On the way to the toilet, saw this wall of pictures and one of it made my heart melt.






Toilet scene #1


Toilet scene #2

And then we were off to Pavilion.


A pretty giant snow globe. Without snow.


Ugly Mama Christmas tree


Ugly baby Christmas tree. Not as ugly as the Mama though. Must be from the nicer side of genes from Papa. =)

So the moral of the story is that I shall not go back to Jogoya's!

No comments: