Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spontaneous. I Like.

Had a really random and spontaneous trip last week. Was out having a drink with Adrian at bout' 5 in the morning and he asked me out of the blue if I wanted to go down to PD and Malacca with his dad in like... 5 hours time. Being me, I say Yes-la. Nothing to do anyway.

So went back bout' 8-ish, showered, changed and went out to take a cab to the Petaling KTM station. Was gonna meet him at the station. So happened the train was being so freaking slow as usual and I ended up being there earlier than him and so waited for the train that he was on and boarded it together.

Damn long and felt so nostalgic on the train. Reminds me of the to times where we used to take the train to go dating LOL! And when he brought me around on the train, teaching me which train to take, which side to go, where to interchange and how did a banana tree look like! I know I damn silly wan last time! Reallll silly. Anyway.. ya.. was being so jakun and took pics in the so damn pack train.





Was gonna meet up with his dad in Sentral. Then going down to PD to look at some construction site which his dad was working on and being in the "business mode" that he was in, he wanted to go learn stuff la la la. My intention of going along was just to makan makan and jalan jalan! XD!


The half done hotel/apartment that is supposed to be really cool in PD.


View from the building. Damn cool. Private harbour for the bungalows. Got petrol punp some more! For the boats.


Random. Damn dangerous actually should have put on the safety helmet!


Then to the beach!


Moi.




Saw this abandoned, I think boat/sampan there. Could have been so much nicer with Clem's cam! Mind the messy messy hair.

Then we went to Malacca. What for? To eat-La! As usual I have to go to this two places. Famosa Chicken Rice shop and to the Tan Kim Hock shop to buy durian dodol! Poor boy had to drive round and round and round looking for teh place for me coz' stupid me being all that "Malaccan" was so confident bout' the roads and ended up getting lost. But not my fault completely eh! The roads changed. A lot!


While getting lost in the car. Me camwhoring.


He stressing. heh!


Ya finally found. Had to wait for Uncle to take us there... Thank You!!! Heh. Cam batt died after this shot-La!


My favorite shot!

No comments: