Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Yeah ok I'm like back home for almost 2 weeks dy and haven't been updating at all coz' I've been so busy busy busy! Everyday out out out.. So tired... but oh well.. nothing makes me happier than being with the gang back again. What more, the entire gang! Such rare incidence.. =)

So just some pics from the night I got back.. went to our usual spot of Tanjung but then later headed of to MacD instead as it was so so so humid! And I thought Miri was so hot... =/

All pictures taken with Clem's cam..


So fun! He had this remote control thing which is so cool you just have to click on it when you want the cam to snap... Played it for like so long till our faces cramp dy! i.e Suet haha!


With jess and audrey...


and being cute... OMG can see my crows feet sial!

Ms. Fillet-O-Fish


Err... Yes Suet we know you're cool like that!



Haha look what I found.. Our similar "MTV" pose from Langkawi... Almost 4 years ago OMG I'm, I mean We're so old dy!!!


The "couple" haha



U8 gang united!

No comments: