Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Of Tom, KLCC, Zeta Bar and a crashed laptop...

This is like such an ancient post already but yeah have been so superly occupied that now only have the time to update plus what more with my lappie being dead! It die-ed!! =( RIP. It's in the process of resurrection though lol. A resurrection that cost me a bomb!

Anyway ya these are some pictures of when Tom, Clem's friend whom he met through Coahsurfers came down to KL and we sorta urm brought him around-La... Sorta-La haha and found out that we are really really bad tour guides! Totally out from my career options dy =__=''

Normal spot-lor... Brought him to KLCC! And met Suet there. So coincidentally she was also bringing her friends from urm Myanmar or Vietnam ar around town? Forgotten dy. Nvm.


Suet and Tom.

Then later went to Dataran Merdeka to take some pics and partly coz' there's no other "tourist attraction" we could think of to go already.

My 'artistic' shot as I would like to call it! They call it the 'senget' shot =(

And a very nice edited shot of me by Clem.


Clem and I

Then went to SS2 Murni's for dinner!!!
And to show him the nightlife of KL, we brought him to Zeta Bar for a very good international life band call the Shades.

Freakingly awesome!!! Minus the freakingly high price too-La. Freaking beer there cost like RM30 per MUG! Not forgetting a RM22 parking fee for just 3 hours!

On another day, we went to KLCC again with Clem to get his Crumpler before leaving...Oh actually this was before Tom came. Oh well...



"Models" wannabe swt...

My legs look so long!!! Tee hee! =D

Yup sequence mode with Clem's super cam!

And picture of the day by Clem again. I just love this pic la don't know why. Ah yeah that is Heng and I... =)

*All pics credited to Clem

2 comments:

Calvin said...

Woman! I got a blog now too. LOL... check it out when you're free.
Http://diarium-ejus.blogspot.com
hahaha.

anyway still gonna be coming to melbourne in dec?

eStee Louder said...

hoi! oh cool sure will do!

yay am. will u still b around? end dec to early jan.

talk 2 u in msn!