Monday, August 17, 2009

Congratulations Graduands!

Had my Diploma graduation ceremony bout' hmmm... 2 months back lol. Was cool except that I got an over sized gown that made me look like a stunted humpty dumpty. Not many from the batch came. Was so pathetic. The Mass Communication group was the smallest. Had only 4 of us! Supposingly 5-la but my very smart bestie was too busy in the toilet that she missed the group shot. Oh well, all in all the class of '08/'09 is still the bom chikadee bom! Miss ya all.



Pathetic group pic





Humpty dumpty I know!




The 'paper' that we got after 2 half years of sweat and toil














Dad


Bro, Adrian and Dad


His family




Superman lol


Superwomen phailed


Ok, jadi-ed! =)




With the future engineers





Sesat, media student with the engineers




All that is left are the memories...

2 comments:

clem said...

woooo! =D

but wtf only 4 people? wtf.

louiselaine said...

LOL. Congrats to y'all.
yea, kinda sad so few turned up seeing there were probably more peeps in ur group.

no regrets I didn't show up at mine... ;)
seeing there were only two.......