Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thai Massage

One of my many many assignments was to produce a documentary and the topic my group and i have came up with was on a Thai massage parlor, run by Filipino ladies. No, it's not fun. Although it may seem like a fun assignment to work on, it certainly is not.

But, yeah, we get to do massages, not for free though =(

Just a couple of pictures..


It was so good i wanna doze up...

Untill...


I was woken up to do some gymnastics!








Ahh stopped.

That was the Thai traditional massage that I had on our first visit then. The second time we had foot massage and spa!


Niceeeeeeeeee.... =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf look like a field trip more than an assignment hahaha. wasn't it painful if that's your first time? it was for me.

~may~ said...

haha....ooooo....scary le....if i go n do something like this....can say bye bye to my back edi lor....>.<

ESTHER!!!!! I MISS U!!!!!!! T_________T

cindy said...

hi esther, can i check out with you, where did u go for the thai massage??can you provide me the detail on it??
and can u drop me a mail on this?
cindyap84@yahoo.com
thanks...
cindy