Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday in Miri

No, it's not my birthday.. It was Suvein's! He turned 20.. Back in Subang, I was like one of the youngest in college but here, I'm like the oldest! Cis!

Anyway, we went to the beach and celebrated it the traditional way. Not with cakes and candles and balloons, but with drinking wtf.


The FIRST two bottles that we had.


The birthday boy.


The guitar as our source of entertainment.


Half of them.


Half of us.


Band of brothers. Haha.


Banggali dance LOL!


Into the sea he went!


Took a walk on the piers.


The stoners.


The chinese.


Not my idea ya!


Errrr......


Haha!


Picture of the day. The moment of glory for him before he actually fell down. Injured his leg and back from it. sweat tul..


Randomness. But I like this pic somehow.


Kathleen and I.


Then lastly, headed down to the Lutong market where there was food stalls that open from like 3am that sells this awesome 'wan tan's'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see your life in miri macam minum minum minum je tiap2 malam wtf.

~may~ said...

haha...suits her la...i think >.<

n so not fair...u still get to eat all those delicious food T______T darn jealous!!!!!!

Kathleen A. Michael said...

that last picture of you and me..
ish.
my big ass braces smile.
:D