Thursday, January 15, 2009

Disney Malaysia

Haven't been posting as there ain't anything interesting at this phase of my life right now. As most of my friends are back to school, I'm, what else.. working. After my dreadful month in 1u, and swearing to not go there anymore for at least a year, I'm working there again. For another month!

Anyway went to NiuZeXui, the NZX place at Ara Damansara. Saw ads bout their "Disney parks" there so asked sis to go since my niece Val is obsessed with anything Disney-ish. Quite nice-La. Felt like urm.. Disneyland Malaysia LOL.






HSM's stage.


Kawaii #1


Kawaii #2


kawaii #3

And today...


no more kawaii haha!


or i thought so la..

Yes, val fractured her hand. Don't exactly know why or how since I'm never home these days but yeah, it's in a cement cast now. Thank goodness only for a week. She's already trying to tear it out herself!


HAHAHAHA!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor girl hahaha.

eh i heard that place suck lol. overhyped edi.

Anonymous said...

pity her...
and u still havent stop taking pictures of her in her bathtub..lolx

Anonymous said...

PUT YOUR HAIR PICS!!! :P

jessieloi said...

HAIR PICS!!

eh poor niece. how is a arm now?

eStee Louder said...

clem: urm ok la.. i like 2 hang out there la. feels like in overseas. got overhyped meh? a lot of ppl dunno where is it yet also. coz the place ulu skit la.

chacha: chacha!!! u visit my blog! hahaha no i havent! miss ya!!!

kai: dun wan afta u fall 4 me hahah!

jess: haha put dy.. she's ok la. gonna take out her cast 2m. small fracture ny la.