Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cut-ed

I CUT MY HAIR!

hahaha yes I did! Actually almost half the world knows it already-La coz' I've been calling almost everyone eversince LOL.

Nothing much to talk bout', I'll just let the pics tell. But do mind the sucky-ness. Of my face, not the hair as I have yet to find the correct angle to take a pic with this new hair. And besides, I rebonded/straightened it so it's kinda flat. Took the pics a day after I cut it and can't wash it yet, or for another 2 days or so! And PLUS, I went for a bbq right after I cut it too. Newly straightened + BBQ + Not washed = SUPER DUPER OILY, FLAT HAIR THAT SMELLS LIKE CHICKEN WINGS!!! hahaha. eh imagine I don't wash it till chinese new years then I come to your open house LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait lemme show you the process first.



Before


Ready to cut

`
CUT-ed!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ta-Da!!!


New hair!


=D

Again, the hair is actually much nicer than this. Newly straightened + BBQ + Not washed = SUPER DUPER OILY, FLAT HAIR THAT SMELLS LIKE CHICKEN WINGS!!!

5 comments:

jessieloi said...

EH PLEASE WASH YOUR HAIR BEFORE COMING TO MY HOUSE!

or no angpau!

Anonymous said...

or cannot gamble at your house too hahahha

Unknown said...

Sexy haircut!

eStee Louder said...

jess & clem : hahaha wash dyla crazy ar. 3 days also cannot tahan dy.

richard: thanks!!

Anonymous said...

That is wat i call pure and nattural sexyness!!!!damn i love tht hair esther...lol