Saturday, November 15, 2008

Friday Night Fever

Was in bed last night, feeling emo-ish when my phone rang and it was Kai Tzin. He invited me to one of his friend's birthday party, Ryan. After some persuasion from him, I agreed. The hardest part was not only that I had a couple of minutes to get ready, but the party had a theme too. A hard one! It was "when American next top model meets the Apprentice." So it was sorta like a formal office wear but in a hot way..

Just mixed and matched some outfit and off we went. It was held in a suite at the Royale Bintang Hotel which was F.A.B.O.L.O.U.S!

Once there, we each had to first take a "profile picture." It was actually for the "best-dressed" and "best-posed" competition later on. The food there was so good but since it was after 8pm, I had to restrain myself from eating. ARGH! Well, I had 1, 2, 3 pieces of chicken wings though.. =p


The B'day Boy


Kai tzin & I


Zach & I


And I was the runner up for best dressed~!




The Winners


HAHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

visit us for more trendy dresses, drapped vest, gossip girls headbands and more hair accessories ;)