Friday, November 14, 2008

First time. Ours.

Do you remember the first time we looked at each other at the library's lift?
We were at two different sides. Me on the outside, and you, inside.
As silly it may be now, it sure made my heart pound.
I never knew then that we could look at each other with bitterness.

Do you remember the first time we talked?
Sms was probably the only way we dared to.
How prep and proper we were.
I never knew then that we could be so vulgar.

Do you remember our first "I Love You"?
I don't, but I sure do remember yours.
A joke it was to you, but it meant the world to me.
I never knew then that it could be so insincere.

Do you remember the time we first held hands?
Never regretted for making the first move.
For it was the start of everything.
I never knew then that the hunger for your touch would be left unattended.

Do you remember our first time under the sheets?
Awkward it may have been.
It later grew into an addiction.
I never knew then that we could go without it.

The thought of this makes me cry.
Our first times.

4 comments:

Suet Li said...

oh no =((( stupid adrian stop making esther cry or i'll hunt u down

Anonymous said...

*pats* *hugs*

Anonymous said...

we both made each other cry......:(

eStee Louder said...

we know things are bad. its just tht mayb we're just nt acceptin it yet. still trying to fool ourselves