Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Untitled

Haven’t been updating in a really long while, I know. Had so many things to do and in my mind that I just didn’t had the time and mood to blog. Wish there was something happy I could talk about but truth is there really isn’t.

Well, first of all, assignments were and still are piling up like crazy. Practically had something to hand in every single day. Oh well, this what you get when you won’t be having any final exams. Work like dog now while everyone is still chillax-ing and then when it’s everyone’s time to work I’ll be jetting back home! *evil laughs**

Anywayyyzz... besides work, there have also been stuff going on that’s been bothering me. Personal stuffs...


Oh well, just some random post-La for you guys to know what’s going on with me now… So do pardon the moody-ness… PMS-ing moods and what nots.

My source of comfort... The only thing that could possibly cheer me up... My beloved magic mirror... telling me that I'm still so thin even though I know I'm not.. =___=''

P/S... Had this post edited from the original one.. so ya just to let you know you're not having halucinations of reading something different before.. =)

No comments: